Java – Application Development
Java is purely object-oriented programming. It uses Java Virtual Machine (JVM) for the compilation and execution of the code. The IDEs support the language with various capabilities that make it possible to write highly optimized code. Java checks the program to determine errors at the compilation phase and ultimately removes them.
Features of Java:
- Java is suitable for application development.
- An established platform such as Android Studio is used for mobile app development.
- It provides access to a wide range of libraries and frameworks that make applications highly secure and scalable.
- For web development, Java is used at the industrial level.
- The advent of Big Data Analytics also uses the power of the Java programming language that ultimately helps streamline the development process.
It is a scripting language for the object-oriented programming language. It complies as well as executes in the browser. The script is checked during the execution phase to make sure the code is free of errors or needs changes.
- It plays a critical role in optimizing the user-side of applications.
- It acts as a tool for developing interactive applications and streamlining front-end development.
- The code is easy to read.
- They both require different frameworks and plugins.