Job Posted On: January 1, 1970
Exp: Min 5-7 Years of experience, 2-3 Years in Automation
Skills: Strong interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communications
Experience managing and leading on/offshore teams in an agile environment.
Experience leading testing projects in a fast paced environment
Experience in all aspects of QA testing requirements validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing.
Experience in cross platform testing.
Ability to lead testing activities and recommend process improvement opportunities for multiple concurrent projects.
Readiness to learn and implement new processes
Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
Proficient use of Jira / Kanban.
Designing and developing test suites for functional and performance testing of software.
Experience in Performing complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
Experience in preparing and managing project test plans and managing test design and execution.
Ensuring that the overall testing effort aligns with the quality standards.
- Designing and developing test suites for functional and performance testing of software (Required)
- Performs complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products (Required)
- Preparing and managing project test plans and managing test design and execution
- Ensuring that the overall testing effort aligns with the quality standards (Required)
- Executing quality assurance testing of product prior to release including stress and load tests and documentation of results(Required)
- Sound knowledge and practical experience of Automated testing in a software environment (Optional)
- Confident in configuring different environments and set up for tools and languages (Required)
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments/projects simultaneously.(Required)
Provide in-depth technical and hands-on leadership in the design and development of comprehensive, business oriented test solutions.
Lead hands-on and manage the execution of multiple projects.
Serve as a mentor and coach for leads and test engineers, and oversee and perform test implementation reviews.
Strategically shape the test automation road-map.
Establish test engineering best practices and provide a managerial perspective and direction.
Continually identify and recommend areas of improvement in current development and test processes
Work Experience/Education Required:
Must have two (2) years experience in software QA Automation