Job Posted On: January 1, 1970
Exp: 1-3 Years in a Software House
Skills: C# .NET resource required with Minimum 2 years’ experience with following skills.
- Must have work experience of Windows Form Applications.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience in Web Form Applications, Web Application Frameworks such as MVC
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework (WPF)
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.