Job Posted On: January 1, 1970
Exp: 2-3 Years in Automation
- Strong interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communications
- Experience managing and leading on/offshore teams in an agile environment.
- Experience leading testing projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience in all aspects of QA testing requirements validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing.
- Experience in cross platform testing.
- Ability to lead testing activities and recommend process improvement opportunities for multiple concurrent projects.
- Readiness to learn and implement new processes
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient use of Jira / Kanban.
- Designing and developing test suites for functional and performance testing of software.
- Experience in Performing complex bug verification, release testing and beta support for assigned products.
- Experience in preparing and managing project test plans and managing test design and execution.
- Ensuring that the overall testing effort aligns with the quality standards.
Duties, Responsibilities and Expected Contributions:
Work Experience/Education Required:
- Provide in-depth technical and hands-on leadership in the design and development of comprehensive, business oriented test solutions.
- Lead hands-on and manage the execution of multiple projects.
- Serve as a mentor and coach for leads and test engineers, and oversee and perform test implementation reviews.
- Strategically shape the test automation road-map.
- Establish test engineering best practices and provide a managerial perspective and direction.
- Continually identify and recommend areas of improvement in current development and test processes
- Must have six (6) years in software QA testing
- Must have three (3) years software QA Automation
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field is a strong plus