Job Posted On: January 1, 1970
Exp: Min 3 Years of experience – Night Shift
- The candidate must have an experience of at least two years in Unity3d C# development.
- Must have strong grasp on programming and game development concepts.
- Must be able to tackle complex projects.
- Must be able to work well in teams and on solo projects.
- Must have worked with networking and web APIs in Unity.
- Shader Programming will be considered a plus.
We are seeking a developer responsible for building games for various target platforms based on the Unity framework. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization